Nurturing skills that bring business benefits
Our programmes develop the whole person to build on existing talents and develop new skills, cultivating apprentices who are;
- Positive in their outlook
- Critical thinkers
- Able to evaluate performance
- Actively engaged in the learning process
- Safety conscious and risk aware
- Creative and innovative
- Organisationally aligned
- Effective communicators
- Effective team workers
- Punctual and resourceful with their time
Whether you are a training provider or an organisation with apprentices at the heart of your workforce, our team can deliver bespoke programmes that make a positive difference in your organisation.
By taking time to understand your organisation's culture, values and history we are able to give apprentices an experience that enhances their apprenticeship with behaviours and competencies that are directly transferable to their workplace.
Brathay provide a three-tiered solution integral to our training programme that develops;
- Self-awareness and a working mind-set as our trainees begin their training with us.
- Interpersonal skills and collaboration in the workplace through group projects.
- The resilience to drive best practice as they leave our training environment and enter the workplace full-time.
Brathay provides development for our Apprentices and Higher Apprentices. Not only do Brathay listen to what we need, they respond as our needs change and continue to ensure that the programmes they deliver provide the experiences and development that are important to us."