- Excellent development and profile raising opportunity for your apprentices and organisation.
- Apprentices can make a real difference to a young person’s future by visiting schools and youth organisations to spread the news about apprenticeships and what earning and learning can offer. This can also boost your organisation's recruitment.
- Apprentices meet business groups, MPs and influencers in your region to showcase their talents
- Apprentices experience the benefits of teamwork through delivering a community project for young people which can contribute to your organisation's CSR strategies.
- Each team of apprentices will be invited to send representatives for a free training day endorsed by City & Guilds
- Previous Challenge entrants have been interviewed by the BBC, Independent, Daily Mirror, and more, including participating in the high profile Get in Go Far campaign on television adverts and billboards.
- Each team will be invited to send representatives to a reception at the House of Commons in London
- The top eight teams will be crowned National Finalists and attend a four day Logistical and Team Building Finale at Brathay Trust’s headquarters in Windermere.
The deadline to enter the Brathay Apprentice Challenge (#BAC17) is fast approaching with team registrations closing at midnight Friday 16 December 2016.
Visit the Apprentice Challenge page for full details and to register your team.